When you visit our website, a “cookie” stores a small data file on your computer, tablet or mobile telephone. This page will inform you about cookies, what they are for and how you can change your cookie settings.
What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in files in your web browser. Cookies can be accessed and stored by websites you visit, and by the companies which advertise on the websites, so that they can recognise you each time you visit the websites. The websites can only access the cookies which are stored on your computer. For example, if company X stores a cookie on your browser, X can access their own cookie, but not a cookie from company Y.
Your choices concerning cookies and web beacons
You can change the settings of your browser to accept all cookies, refuse all cookies, inform you when a cookie is created, the period of validity and the content. You can also choose to refuse the storage of cookies on your device, and remove cookies whenever you wish.
For more information about the ways to remove and control the settings for cookies stored on your computer, please visit the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
Advertising cookies from partner companies
No advertising cookies will be used when you visit the CHARGEUR PLUS website.
Cookies from social networks
No cookies from social networks will be used when you visit the CHARGEUR PLUS website.
You can choose to disable cookies altogether in your browser. In this case, our website will not be able to function correctly but you will still be able to access basic functions.
Here is the procedure to follow depending on which browser you are using.
- 1. Open Firefox
- 2. Press the "Alt" key
- 3. In the menu at the top of the page, click "Tools", then "Options"
- 4. Select the tab "Privacy"
- 5. In the drop-down menu on the right of "History", click "use personalised settings for history"
- 6. Further down, deselect "Accept Cookies"
- 7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
- 1. Open Internet Explorer
- 2. In the menu "Tools", select "Internet Options"
- 3. Click "Privacy"
- 4. Click "Advanced" and deselect "Accept"
- 5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
- 1. Open Google Chrome
- 2. In the menu bar, click the Tools icon
- 3. Select "Options"
- 4. Click "Advanced Options"
- 5. In the drop-down menu "Cookie settings", select "Block all cookies"
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. In the menu bar at the top, click "Safari", then "Preferences"
- 3. Select the "Security" icon
- 4. Next to "Accept cookies", tick "Never"
- 5. If you would like to see which cookies have already been stored on your computer, click "View cookies"
Other means of prevention
The CNIL also offers on their website http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/conseils-aux-internautes a large choice of tools which can limit the traceability of your browsing data: extensions for your browser which block trackers, share buttons for social networks, loading data from other websites…
Be careful, in order to take into account your settings, you need to allow the storage of one or more specific cookies. If you remove all Cookies stored on your computer from our website, we will have no means of knowing what you have accepted or refused. You will therefore have to review your settings again and choose to block the cookies you do not wish to be stored. If you use a different browser, you will also have to change the cookie settings on the new browser, if you wish to block them. This is because your choices, as well as the cookies stored, are different depending on the browser and the device used (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our website.