This mini excavator can:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the 1 teeth and 4 tooth ripper tooth,
- Drill with the 100, 150 and 200 diameter of auger drilling attachments,
- Clear the way with the snow plow,
- Work in a confined space owing to its size and lightweight.
This excavator is compatible with all tractors between 7 and 40 HP with a power take-off of 540 t/ min.
It is fully mechanical, it has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a RETRO EXCAVATOR, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIVE - PR-1500-P
- Empty weight: 300 kgs
- Total height (folded arm): 1,700 mm
- Total width: 820 mm
- Total length: 1,150 mm
- Boom swing: 79° to the right / 42° to the left
- Maximum height (at the ground): 2,000 mm
- Maximum depth (at the ground): 1,900 mm
- Maximum length (from the chassis): 2,400 mm
- Ripping strength: 1.5 T
- Strengthened arm
- Power take-off multiplier
- The drive shaft is not included (see options)
- Hydraulic system: PTO clockwise rotation
- Hydraulic pump: double pump 6 + 6cc
- Professional and progressive distributor - operating pressure: 160 bar
- Flow: 21 l/min
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 14 l
- The hydraulic sustainers can be set to 40 cm high
- Filtration 25 µm
The tractor rear lifting bar must be minimum 53 cm length (for fixing the excavator).
Power of tractor: category 1 and 2 for 1.5 T.
For extendable arm: additional hydraulic line, Push-Pull and counterweights are required.
For the use of grapple and auger the additional hydraulic line is required. The 1,5T grapple is not compatible with the category 1 tractors.
Price of a Push Pull retrofit installation is 165€.
For the use of hydraullic hammer it is necessary to add the hydraulic cooler.
In order to approved your order, 300€ deposit will be asked.
Delivery date*: Assemble version 10 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period