The Sauterelle can:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Load and transport with the loading bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the 1 teeth and 4 tooth ripper tooth,
- Drill with the 100, 150 and 200 diameter of auger drilling attachments,
- Move wood and other materials with the 800 kg grapple,
- Split wood with his log splitter.
It is fully mechanical and hydraulic, it has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a SAUTERELLE, CHARGEUR + will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
- Empty weight: 385 kgs
- Total length: 2,500 mm
- Track width: 720 mm
- Total height: 1,700 mm
- Digging capacity: 800 kgs
- Maximum digging depth: 950 mm
- Sustainers included (elephant foot)
- Hydraulic boom swing: -55°/+55°
- Digging height: 1,600 mm
- Length of unfolded arm: 1,800 mm
- Strengthened arm
- Standard 6.5 HP petrol engine (Excalibur type)
- Engine with electrical ignition and battery
- Net power: 4.4 kW
- Engine size: 196 cc
- Consumption (fully charged): 1.9 L/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.7 L
- Front hydraulic controls
- Hydraulic pump: 3.2 cc gear pump
- Operating pressure: 140 bars
- Pump flow: 13,3 L/mn @ 3 600 rpm
- Traction motor: 200 cc orbital
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 17 L
- Original tracks: 150x72x31
- Adjustable seat with microswitch
For grapple, auger and log splitter: the additional hydraulic line is required.
For loading bucket: the Push-Pull is required. For retrofit installation price of Push Pull is 165€ excl. taxes.
Counterweight is recommended when adding an accessory.
Option electrical engine.
Delivery date*: around 6/8 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period