The Plug in Electric Mini Excavator can:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Load and transport with the loading bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the ripper tooth,
- Drill with the auger drilling attachments,
- Move wood and other materials with the 800 kg grapple.
Can be adapted to the full range of track-mounted Chargeur Plus machines (consult us).
With the purchase of a PLUG IN ELECTRIC MINI EXCAVATOR, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
STANDARD TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIVE
PLUG IN ELECTRIC MINI EXCAVATOR
- Empty weight: 410 kgs
- Total length: 2,400 mm
- Track width: 720 mm
- Total height: 1,650 mm
- Digging capacity: 800 kgs
- Maximum digging depth: 950 mm
- Rotation angle: 360° (pivoting joint)
- Sustainers included (elephant foot)
- Hydraulic boom swing: -55°/+55°
- Digging height: 1,700 mm
- Maximum length (of the chassis): 2,300 mm
- Strengthened arm
- Electrical engine 3 kW single-phase
- Engine with a variater
- Energy source: power supply 230 V
- Power: 3 kW
- Front hydraulic controls
- Hydraulic pump: 3.2 cc gear pump
- Operating pressure: 140 bars
- Pump flow: 6,4 L/mn @ 2 000 rpm and 11,5 L/mn @ 3 600 rpm
- Traction motor: OMR 200 CC
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 17 l
- Original tracks: 150x72x31
- Adjustable seat with microswitch
For the bucket charger: make sure you have Push-pull option.
Mini excavator with battery : in the near future.
In the Mounting kit version, hydraulic oil is not supplied.
In order to approved your order, 800€ deposit will be asked.
Delivery date*: Mouting kit version 8 weeks - Assemble version 10 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period