The Sphinx can:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Load and transport with the loading bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the 1 teeth and 4 tooth ripper tooth,
- Drill with the 100, 150 and 200 diameter of auger drilling attachments,
- Move wood and other materials with the 800 kg grapple,
- Break up concrete with an hydraulic hammer,
- Split wood with his log splitter.
It is fully mechanical and hydraulic, and has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a SPHINX P, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
- Empty weight: 780 kgs
- Total length: 2,400 mm
- Track width: 820 mm
- Total height: 2,300 mm
- Digging capacity: 1.5 T
- Maximum digging depth: 1,700mm
- Rotating turret swing: 360° (pivoting joint)
- Sustainers included (elephant foot)
- Hydraulic boom swing: -55°/ +55°
- Digging height: 1,700 mm
- Length of unfolded arm: 2,300 mm
- Strengthened arm
- Professional 9.5 HP petrol engine (Kholer type)
- Engine with electrical ignition and battery
- Net power: 7 kW
- Engine size: 277 cc
- Consumption (100% charged): 2.5 l/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 7.4 l
- Side hydraulic controls
- Hydraulic pump: 3.2 cc double gear pump
- Professional hydraulic outlet - operating pressure: 160 bars
- Pump flow: 23 L/mn @ 3 600 rpm
- Professional traction motor: 250cc orbital (ultra strengthened)
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 35 l
- Original tracks: 180x72x43
- Adjustable seat with microswitch
- Ergonomic controls
- Oil level dipstick
- Hour Counter
For grapple, auger and log splitter: the additional hydraulic line is required.
For extendable arm: additional hydraulic line, Push-Pull and counterweights are required.
For loading bucket: the Push-Pull is required. For retrofit installation price of Push Pull is 165€ excl. taxes.
For the use of hydraullic hammer: counterweight, support and hydraulic cooler are required.
Counterweight is recommended when adding an accessory.
Option electrical motor.
In order to approved your order, 800€ deposit will be asked.
Delivery date*: around 6/8 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period