The Sphinx can:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Load and transport with the loading bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the 1 teeth and 4 tooth ripper tooth,
- Drill with the 100, 150 and 200 diameter of auger drilling attachments,
- Move wood and other materials with the 800 kg grapple,
- Break up concrete with an hydraulic hammer,
- Split wood with his log splitter,
- Clear the way with the snow plow.
It is fully mechanical and hydraulic, and has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a SPHINX P, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
- Empty weight: 780 kgs
- Total length: 2,400 mm
- Track width: 820 mm
- Total height: 2,300 mm
- Digging capacity: 1.5 T
- Maximum digging depth: 1,700mm
- Rotating turret swing: 360° (pivoting joint)
- Sustainers included (elephant foot)
- Hydraulic boom swing: -55°/ +55°
- Digging height: 1,700 mm
- Length of unfolded arm: 2,300 mm
- Strengthened arm
- Professional 9.5 HP petrol engine (Kholer type)
- Engine with electrical ignition and battery
- Net power: 7 kW
- Engine size: 277 cc
- Consumption (100% charged): 2.5 l/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 7.4 l
- Side hydraulic controls
- Hydraulic pump: 3.2 cc double gear pump
- Professional hydraulic outlet - operating pressure: 160 bars
- Pump flow: 23 L/mn @ 3 600 rpm
- Professional traction motor: 250cc orbital (ultra strengthened)
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 35 l
- Original tracks: 180x72x43
- Adjustable seat with microswitch
- Ergonomic controls
- Oil level dipstick
- Hour Counter
For grapple, auger and log splitter: the additional hydraulic line is required.
For extendable arm: additional hydraulic line, Push-Pull and counterweights are required.
For loading bucket: the Push-Pull is required. For retrofit installation price of Push Pull is 165€ excl. taxes.
For the use of hydraullic hammer: counterweight, support and hydraulic cooler are required.
Counterweight is recommended when adding an accessory.
Option electrical motor.
In the Mounting kit version, hydraulic oil is not supplied.
In order to approved your order, 800€ deposit will be asked.
Delivery date*: Mouting kit version 6/7 weeks - Assemble version 7/8 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period