The Libellule can:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Load and transport with the loading bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the 1 teeth and 4 tooth ripper tooth,
- Drill with the 100, 150 and 200 diameter of auger drilling attachments,
- Move wood and other materials with the 800 kg grapple,
- Break up concrete with an hydraulic hammer,
- Split wood with his log splitter.
It is fully mechanical and hydraulic, and has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a LIBELLULE, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
STANDARD TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIVE MPT-72-1200-S
- Empty weight: 420 kgs
- Total length: 2,500 mm
- Track width: 720 mm
- Total height: 1,700 mm
- Digging capacity: 1.2 T
- Maximum digging depth: 950 mm
- Rotation angle: 360° (pivoting joint)
- Sustainers included (elephant foot)
- Manual boom swing: -55°/ +55°
- Digging height: 1,600 mm
- Maximum height (from the ground): 1,700 mm
- Length of unfolded arm: 1,800 mm
- Strengthened arm
- Standard 9 HP petrol engine (Excalibur type)
- Engine with electrical ignition and battery
- Net power: 6.6 kW
- Engine size: 270 cc
- Consumption (fully charged): 2.5 l/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 6 l
- Front hydraulic controls
- Hydraulic pump: 3.2 cc gear pump
- Operating pressure: 140 bars
- Pump flow: 13,3l/mn @ 3 600 rpm
- Traction motor: 200cc orbital
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 20 l
- Original tracks: 150x72x31
- Adjustable seat with microswitch
For grapple, auger and log splitter: the additional hydraulic line is required.
For loading bucket: the Push-Pull is required. For retrofit installation price of Push Pull is 165€ excl. taxes.
Option electrical motor.
Delivery date*: around 6/8 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period