This mini excavator allows:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the 1 teeth and 4 tooth ripper tooth,
- Drill with the 100, 150 and 200 diameter of auger drilling attachments,
- Work in a confined space owing to its size and lightweight.
It is equipped with two wheels, for easy transportation (without using a trailer). It is possible to add two extra wheels.
WARNING, IT IS NOT BUILT TO BE TOWED ON THE ROAD, MAXIMUM SPEED OF 20KM/HR.
It is fully mechanical, it has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a PUCE, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIVE ML-96-800-S
- Empty weight: 320kgs
- Total height: 1,770 mm
- Width: 960 mm
- Length: 2,650 mm
- Hydraulic boom swing: -55°/+55°
- Maximum height (from the bottom of the nut): 1,400 mm
- Maximum depth (from the bottom of th nut): 1,160 mm
- Maximum length (from the chassis): 1,450 mm
- Ripping strength: 800 kg
- Standard 6.5 HP petrol engine (Excalibur type)
- Net power: 4,4 kW
- Engine size: 196 cc
- Consumption (100% charged): 1.9 L/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 3,7 L
- Hydraulic gear pump: 2,7 cc
- Operating pressure: 140 bar
- Flow: 11,5 L/mn @ 3 600 rpm
- Traction motor: orbital
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 17 L
Delivery date*: Mouting kit version around 7/8 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period