This mini excavator allows:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the ripper tooth,
- Drill with the auger drilling attachments,
- Work in conﬁ ned spaces due to the fact it is small and lightweight.
It is equipped with two wheels, for easy transportation (without using a trailer). It is possible to add two extra wheels.
WARNING, IT IS NOT BUILT TO BE TOWED ON THE ROAD, MAXIMUM SPEED OF 20KM/HR.
It is fully mechanical, it has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a PUCE, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIVE ML-96-800-S
- Empty weight: 320kgs
- Total height: 1,770 mm
- Width: 960 mm
- Length: 2,650 mm
- Boom swing: 55° to the right / 55° to the left
- Maximum height (from the bottom of the nut): 1,400 mm
- Maximum depth (from the bottom of the nut): 1,160 mm
- Maximum length (from the chassis): 1,450 mm
- Ripping strength: 0.8 T
- Standard 6.5 HP petrol engine (Excalibur type)
- Net power: 4,4 kW
- Engine size: 196 cc
- Consumption (100% charged): 1.2 l/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 3,7 l
- Hydraulic gear pump: 3,2 cc
- Operating pressure: 140 bar
- Flow: 2.000 rpm (6.4 l/mn) to 3.600 rpm (11.5L/ mn)
- Traction motor: orbital
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 12.7 l
In the Mounting kit version, hydraulic oil is not supplied.
For the Mounting kit version, price on request.
In order to approved your order, 800€ deposit will be asked
Delivery date*: Mouting kit version around 8 weeks - Assemble version around 10 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period