The mini excavator can:
- Dig with the 20 cm and 30 cm digging buckets,
- Dredge, load and level out with the 60 cm bucket,
- Load and transport with the loading bucket,
- Plow and remove roots with the 1 teeth and 4 tooth ripper tooth,
- Drill with the 100, 150 and 200 diameter of auger drilling attachments,
- Move wood and other materials with the 800 kg grapple,
- Split wood with his log splitter,
- Clear the way with the snow plow.
It is fully mechanical and hydraulic, it has no electronic system.
With the purchase of a MINI EXCAVATOR, CHARGEUR PLUS will give you a 30 cm bucket for free.
STANDARD TECHNICAL DESCRIPTIVE
PLUG IN ELECTRIC MINI EXCAVATOR 72 CM
- Empty weight: 425 kgs
- Total length: 2,500 mm
- Track width: 720 mm
- Total height: 1,700 mm
- Digging capacity: 800 kgs and 1.2T
- Maximum digging depth: 950 mm
- Rotation angle: 360° (pivoting joint)
- Sustainers included (elephant foot)
- Manual boom swing: -55°/ +55°
- Bucket unloading height: 1,600 mm
- Maximal length of unfolded arm: 1,800 mm
- Strengthened arm
- Tri-phase engine
- Energy source: power supply 230 V
- Power: 5,5 kW
- Variater in option
- Side hydraulic controls
- Hydraulic pump: 4.8 cc double gear pump
- Operating pressure: 160 bars
- Pump flow: 2x17,25 L/mn @ 3 600 rpm
- Traction motor: OMR 200cc
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 17 l
- Original tracks: 150x72x31
- Adjustable seat with microswitch
- Ergonomic controls
- Oil level
- Hour counter
For grapple and auger: the additional hydraulic line is required.
For loading bucket: the Push-Pull is required. For retrofit installation price of Push Pull is 165€ excl. taxes.
For the use of hydraulic hammer: counterweight, support and hydraulic cooler are required.
The counter weight is advised with additional accesory.
Delivery date*: 8/10 weeks
*: according to provision and transport period